We are looking for a Recruiter with full-cycle recruiting experience, from talent sourcing and attracting candidates to interviewing and hiring great employees. This position will focus on sales & marketing hires so experience in these areas are a plus.
What does a Recruiter do?
A successful recruiter will collaborate with department managers on a regular basis and proactively identify future hiring needs. The ideal candidate will also be able to attract candidates using various sources, like social media networks and employee referrals. Our ideal recruiter holds an academic HR background combined with work experience in screening, interviewing and assessing candidates. Ultimately, the responsibilities of the Recruiter are to ensure our company attracts, hires and retains the best employees, while growing a strong talent pipeline.
• Design and implement overall recruiting strategy
• Develop and update job descriptions and job specifications
• Prepare recruitment materials and post jobs to appropriate job board/newspapers/colleges etc
• Source and recruit candidates by using databases, social media etc
• Screen candidates resumes and job applications
• Conduct interviews using various reliable recruiting and selection tools/methods to filter candidates within schedule
• Assess applicants’ relevant knowledge, skills, soft skills, experience and aptitudes
• Monitor and apply HR recruiting best practices
• Provide analytical and well documented recruiting reports to the rest of the team
• Act as a point of contact and build influential candidate relationships during the selection process
• Promote company’s reputation as “best place to work”
• Experience as a Recruiter (either an in-house recruiter or a staffing agency recruiter)
• Hands on experience with various selection processes (video interviewing, phone interviewing, reference check etc)
• Ability to organize skills assessment centers.
• Familiarity with HR databases, Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS) and Candidate Management Systems (CMS)
• Hands-on experience with recruiting software.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Strong decision-making skills