There are many businesses you can start in your garage. From bicycle repair to laundry services, you can clean up financially when you turn your side hustle into an excellent source of revenue. Whether pets or crafts are your ultimate passion, you’ll probably need to make a few changes before expanding your dog grooming, furniture-making or other talents into a full-time business. Find out how Matrix Home Solutions make your garage remodel easy, so you can open or expand your business faster!
- Superior flooring. The bare concrete on your garage floor probably isn’t very comfortable to stand on for long periods. If you want to make the best impressions on clients and potential clients, start from the ground up. Matrix Garage Systems offers Floortex™ floor coating to beautify your garage floor. Your resurfaced flooring will take minutes to clean and withstand the wear and tear of power tools, foot traffic, and whatever else your new business demands.
The advantages of concrete coating include:
- 1-day installation
- UV-resistant topcoat that maintains crisp, clear color
- High gloss finish
- Waterproof, stain-resistant surface
- Textured for better grip to avoid slip-and-fall accidents
- Abrasion and impact resistant
- Organizational systems let you go vertical. Slatwall storage systems allow you to store essential items right on the wall. From bungee cords to lawn trimmers and leaf blowers, you can keep essential tools handy with heavy-duty vertical storage racks.
- Are you a golf pro? Store your clubs and equipment on protective racks.
- Do you run your own arborist business? Keep sharp instruments handy but out of reach of children and pets with secure, durable slatwall storage solutions in your favorite colors.
- Don’t miss unique organizational solutions for home use, including bike racks, foldaway workbenches and LED lighting for late nights in your garage studio or office.
- Other Matrix garage remodeling solutions include industrial shelving and ventilated steel shelving for specialty purposes.
- Storage for stock and supplies. Do you hope to turn your antique shopping hobby into a small business? Perhaps you have a talent for fixing computers and other electronics? With the right cabinets and other storage solutions, you can organize your inventory and begin a home business in your garage.
If you have great sales skills and technical skills, you can run a dropshipping business from your garage. Choosing smaller items for your inventory makes it easier to store your stock. However, you’ll also need cabinetry to keep everything organized and easy to access.
- Modular cabinet systems for garage remodeling come in a variety of configurations to suit your needs. Choose from the following Matrix Garage Systems to set up your garage office, workspace or distribution center:
- Modular cabinetry. Buy an entire series of cabinets as-is and keep tools, stock and inventory out of sight until you need them. With welded, 16-gauge steel construction, magnetic door latches and powder-coating options, semi-custom cabinets from Arlington Heights transform a messy garage into an impressive workspace.
- Other features include anodized aluminum handles, butcher block countertops and eight specialty items.
- Custom-fitted cabinetry. Custom-fit cabinetry options allow you to get showroom quality steel cabinetry custom-fitted to your garage.
Contact Matrix Home Solutions for more ideas on garage remodeling that will transform your garage into the perfect home business.